Monday, January 10, 2011

My Collection of Poems ^^

this sometimes, just because I miss you,
I open up our old conversations..
laugh at all the hilarious talks,
smile at how incredibly cute we were.
I know its over, but I’ll never forget it.
I’m letting go of everything we were,
It doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt…



One day you’re gonna want that girl.
The girl that wasn’t perfect but tried
to be perfect for you.
The girl that believed the scraps of you
she was given were worth it because
something was
better than nothing. That girl who
wanted nothing more than to be there for
you and
love you the way she knows she only
could. The girl who sees your flaws but
values them
as much as your strengths. That girl who
still can’t bring herself to hate you,
even though
sometimes you probably deserve it. That
girl who saw past your pretty face and
treasured
parts of you that no one else had ever
appreciated. The girl who realizes she
may never
have your heart but will carry the image
of you in hers forever.
The girl that sees this and still loves
you. The girl that should have you, but
doesn’t.
Even though she deserves it.



You might think of me as just some girl,
but I want you to know that I`m the one girl
that took one look & fell hard for you.
harder than I have ever fallen
for anyone in my life



The more you try & forget someone,
the more you remember them.



I wish I could just make you turn around
Turn around and see me cry
There’s so much I need to say to you



i wish my mom could have told
me the same thing about guys
that she did about bikes.
".. sooner or later you`re
gonna fall && get hurt."



Boys frustrate me.
I hate all their indirect messages
I hate the game playing. Do you like me
or don’t you?
Just tell me so I can try to get over you…



The most beautiful discovery true
friends can make is that they can grow
seperatley without growing apart.



we’re just silly little girls who fall
in love way to easily,
laugh way too hard, act completely dumb,
make our lives way more dramatic than
they should be,
talk way too much crap, and would be
completely lost
w i t h o u t e a c h o t h e r;

life doesn’t give you the people you want
it gives you the people you need. to
help you
to hurt you, to love you, to leave you…



i love you so deeply,
i love you so much,
i love the sound of your voice
and the way that we touch.
i love your warm smile
and your kind, thoughtful way,
the joy that you bring
to my life every day.
i love you today
as I have from the start,
and I’ll love you forever
with all of my heart.



The easiest way to not
get hurt is to not care…
but that’s the hardest thing to do.



sometimes i lie awake and think,
"why cant life be fair?"
i cry myself to sleep at night,
and wake up to a nightmare.



everything was perfect.
we were happy as can be.
then you remembered her,
& forgot about me.



today i woke up wishing
you were here with me, i
wanted us to be something
that we’d probably never be.



love is when you tell a guy
that you like his shirt & he
wears it everyday…



It sucks how in the end everyone turns
out exactly how they promised they wouldn’t



You are my sunshine.
My only sunshine.
You make me happy,
When skies are gray.
You’ll neer know dear,
How much I love you.
Please don’t take,
My sunshine
Away…



In order to move on..
you must know why you felt
the way you did.. and why
you no longer need to feel it.



But I could not recall a more perfect fall,
because when I looked up into your eyes it
didn’t hurt at all.



I don’t forgive people ’cause I’m weak
I forgive them ’cause I’m strong enough
to understand people make mistakes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nc poems


get imba kana ha


kaso emo lang.


tsk yaw pagEmo2 oi..


eve :P tc ka palage . :)

♥LOVEHOLIC♥ said...

who u ? :))